Tuesday, 9 August 2011


 (E.L.F Nail polish in 'Dark Navy' and matte finish top coat)


So Today i recieved my E.L.F haul (video link will be at the end!) and i'm always pleasantly suprised by pretty much everything i order, ELF is a great company because they dont test on animals, and they dont charge you ridiculous prices for things that really dont cost much to make! And for the most part there packaging is great.
On to the nail varnishes, i actually manages to pick these babies up 50% off so they were 75p (steal i know!) And i couldn't wait to try them out as soon as they arrived. This is the results..

(Pre matte top coat - bad quality sorry!)

(After the top coat was used)

Now I am aware that i paint my fingernails like an 8 year old and the first picture isnt great quality, but the second picture really shows off how amazing this top coat is. A dark navy wasn't the best colour to demonstrate this with but i will do another post with a different colour next time!
The navy was a shimmery colour and, althought you can't really appriciate that through my awful photo taking skills, there is definately no more shimmer left! I am really pleased with the results and for 75p you cant go wrong! Definately reccomend this to anyone! Click here to go check out there website




Hope your all well,

Lauraxo

1 comment:

  1. I need me some of that Matte Top Coat :) I am so annoyed I missed the 50% off :( Great haul x

    ReplyDelete