(Ohh i want it to be summer forever so i can wear this hat)
001: So this week i have really missed my blog and want to make a million posts, but that would probably overload you with rubbish so i wont ha! Apart from that i have once again been mega busy with work which sucks, but i am once again dedicating all my spare time to making videos and doing blog posts!
002: Question, do you like it when all my videos have blog posts to go with them? Because i can definately do that! I'm going to try and blog everyday from today (eeek cant believe i just said that!) So if i'm not making a video something will be on here at least.
003: I'm off to see the maccabees tonight, SOOO EXCITED! Does anyone else like the maccabees? I will try and take some photos to add to my blog when i'm home tommorow.
004: Last night i realised how amazing some people are. People who i have never met (yet) who are always willing to cheer me up, who i think are just nice people inside and out, it makes me love that i make youtube videos! I would never know any of them otherwise.
005: So this is kind of a boring catch up. Had a mega boring week, Actually thats a lie, this week i spend most my time drinking and sat in a hot tub (when i wasn't working of course) which was nice as we had pretty nice weather for a few days! Well that is all, Look forward to another ramble next week.
002: Question, do you like it when all my videos have blog posts to go with them? Because i can definately do that! I'm going to try and blog everyday from today (eeek cant believe i just said that!) So if i'm not making a video something will be on here at least.
003: I'm off to see the maccabees tonight, SOOO EXCITED! Does anyone else like the maccabees? I will try and take some photos to add to my blog when i'm home tommorow.
004: Last night i realised how amazing some people are. People who i have never met (yet) who are always willing to cheer me up, who i think are just nice people inside and out, it makes me love that i make youtube videos! I would never know any of them otherwise.
005: So this is kind of a boring catch up. Had a mega boring week, Actually thats a lie, this week i spend most my time drinking and sat in a hot tub (when i wasn't working of course) which was nice as we had pretty nice weather for a few days! Well that is all, Look forward to another ramble next week.
Hope your all well,
Lauraxo

No comments:
Post a Comment