Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Seven Nation Army





 Outfit 001:
Dress: H&M
Belt: Primark
Bag: Primark
Rings: Peacocks and Topshop
Necklace: Accesorize




Outfit 002:
Top: H&M
Necklace: My Store
Belt: Primark
Skirt: Ebay probably
Shoes: Primark


001: So for outfit one, it was going to be a going out dress look, but i changed my mine.. if the weather was ncie in the UK I'd wear it with no tights, a trilbe and the shoes in outfit two.. would be cool and fun with the pop of colour.. some big chunky braclets would look nice too with that.

002: Outfit two was originally going to be more casual.. but of course adding a high waisted bodycon skirt to an outfit makes it look more dressed up.. i wanted to use a different skirt.. but someone appears to have stolen it. Hmm.. may wear this out to a little gig on saturday. I'll keep you updated!

Akward posing i know aha.. but blogging is actually good fun! I thought seven nation army was very fitting due to it being by the white stripes. I'm going to be singing that all evening now!

Hope your all well,

Lauraxo

2 comments:

  1. love the skirt and striped mixed...
    keep posting hun!

    http://pinkyliciousvita.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to buy that h&m dress it so nice! would you be able to check out my blog, i only just started a few days ago :)


    x

    ReplyDelete