Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Lets Get It Started In Here

Hat: Primark
Bracelets: All v.old
Necklace: My store
Cardi: Primark
Top: New Look
Chinos: Primark
Bag: Primark
Belt: Primak


So Just a little fashion post to start things of.. Obviously This is a very primark outfit aha.. Could you tell? Probably, dont answer that.. I just wanted to check in really, my life at the moment has been so hectic.. i'm practically working full time over the summer, i'm starting a jewellery website, which will be up this week i promise! And i'm trying to make regular videos and get this blog going :) I love it all though.. Well maybe not working in a shop.. but it pays for the clothes and makeup! What would you like to see on this blog? I aim to make it very fashion related..but any suggestions would be great! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment